Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School



It's the first day of school, and Kate's in the big kid class for the 4 yr. olds.



It was really warm out, so first order of the day...dress cool and pretty.






I'm excited!!




Hurry up Mama! You're takin' too long!







Okay, one more picture, then let's go!!
Cheese!




This is where we hop.





This looks like a fun table.
Kate's new teachers...Both of these women were just made to be preschool teachers. They're wonderful! The one on the right was Ryan's preschool teacher.

In the background, you can see Kate's new best friend. Her name is Katelyn, and she is a Korean adoptee! Her adoptive parents are also Korean.




At the end of the morning when I pick up Kate, she shows me her picture. (I didn't know she could draw that well!)

I think this picture is so funny. Reminds me of Mr Potato Head and makes me smile when I look at it. Kids are so funny.

A hot, tired and sweaty little girl plops down in the chair at school.

It was a good first day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The term “ethical” will mean different things for different people. As a catch-all phrase,Onitsuka Tiger typically refers to products that are made within fair trade guidelines, do not harm animals, and/or require minimal environmental impact for their production. The Abercrombie Fitch store can also support social causes or charities. There are many shoe companies that produce products that fall under these guidelines. Here are five companies that produce
true religion saleboth stylish and ethical footwear.