Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summertime in Mammoth!

I know, I know. You've probably all given up on me updating the blog!


We've been taking pictures, they just haven't quite made it this far. Uugh. Well, here's to a fresh start. It's the perfect time, as we're in Mammoth for a week, and should have some cool pictures.

We're in a condo in Mammoth Lakes,with my sister Shannon and her family, (4 sons), and my brother Bret's 2 teenage sons.

We started the first day here, at Horseshoe Lake,













then hiked here, to McLeod Lake. You can't really tell from the pictures, but the color of the lake was amazing, like a brilliant aqua colored jewel.


Kate, Daddy, Ryan & Theodore hiking around the lake. Kate was a trouper, and seems to love the outdoors.








Aunt Shannon, Kate & Dad



It was WINDY!, but not too chilly. Good thing Mommy and Aunt Shannon brought snacks! :)






Our troup...10 boys, and Kate.





Kate in a silly mood will make faces, especially if Dad is asking her to "show me your pretty eyes, show me your princess eyes, show me your silly eyes..."


















Hiking back down to the car.















On the drive back down the mountain, we pulled over to look at the view of Twin Lakes. This is where the guys had seen the bear last year while they were fishing.

No comments: