Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Big Sister Amanda Is Here!



My big sister Amanda is here to visit!
She's 19, and lives with her mom in Washington. I like when she comes to our house.






When Amanda came down, she liked my polar fleece Christmas blanket,

so I taught her how to sew one for herself! (Mommy helped) She even made a second one. They looked really good.



















When Amanda is here, she takes me to the park, and we play.










She lets me help make the brownies, and then I get to lick the bowl and spatula. (I like that! :)














She takes me Starbucks and buys me a Strawberries and Cream Frappacino...with extra whipped cream. We laugh and take pictures of ourselves.




This is me, Manda & Mommy at Souplantion. We always go to Souplantation at least once, while Amanda's here. Manda likes the salads, I like the macaroni & cheese. We both like the frozen yogurt!






We took pictures by the fisherman's wharf, near all the boats. Manda and Bryson wanted to go to Pt. Loma Sea Foods, and I'm always up for eating! Bring on the food!





Bryson was playing a hiding game in his hands.




I like it when Bryson spins me around. I always sign 'again! again!'



We have fun with Amanda!

No comments: