Monday, March 16, 2009

Let's Go Eat!

We're goin' out to dinner - yay! Everybody get in!




My Uncle Erik owns a restaraunt (sports bar and grille) called the High Dive, and they have the best pizza. My brothers and I love going there to eat.
This is me and my Dad. He's silly.











This was a different day at home. She looks so sweet.
Kate has started to be somewhat difficult to put to bed, or rather to have her stay in bed. So we cut out the naps, and Kate quite happily stays up in the afternoon. The only thing is that every third day or so, she just can't last until bedtime and will fall asleep in the car, or like in this picture, conks out after eating dinner. An early bedtime has become quite effortless though, with Kate more than willing to climb into her cozy bed, hug her favorite baby or stuffed animal of the day, and go night-night. (Hurray!)

No comments: