Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goin' To The Park






Kevin and Amanda took Kate, Ryan and Murphy to the park, a block from our house.

















Kate, marching along, having no trouble keeping up with Dad and Murphy. If in the stroller, Kate will say/sign, I want out, I want to walk.






Kevin and Amanda with the ol' self portrait.







I'm coming Amanda!!





A sweet guy, almost 6 years old.



















Doesn't this picture just cry out for a caption? I just love this picture. I keep looking at it. What was she looking at? The clouds? The tops of the Eucalyptus trees? What was she thinking or feeling when this picture was taken?








Sit down Kate and let's spin you!









This is fun, Ryan! You gotta try it!






Oh, I love this!







Wow! This goes pretty fast if you lift up your feet!


She looks so tiny in that big swing!






Every kid in the park eventually makes his way to this tree. It's a big, shady tree, with nice low branches. What's not to love?



This is our Kate...perfectly captured in a picture.
Funny, energetic, cute and full of life. What a great kid! She fits in perfectly in our family. I wholeheartedly believe she was part of our destiny as a family. I hope she looks back on these pictures and remembers the joy she felt as they were taken. What a great feeling to be 3!

No comments: