Wednesday, May 30, 2007

San Diego Wild Animal Park





This is the neatest exhibit. There's no pacing, or other behaviors you sometimes see with animals at a zoo. It's a very large, peaceful enclosure.





Mommy, Brendan, Colton & Kate
(Ryan was being a pill, so he's not in this picture.)






Miss Katie-pie (or Katie-poo as Kevin and Ryan call her) hanging out on a bench watching the lemurs in the tree, and the ducks waddling by.














This is way past my naptime...
(2 1/2 wks. post-surgery)






Kate wandered onto the grass without even thinking, then stopped and looked down at her feet, and started looking around..."Oh my gosh...I'm on the grass...Hello!, a little help here?...O.K., Don't panic...just walk toward the sidewalk...I can do this."








Hey, check it out...I match the flowers in Colton's flower bed!

No comments: