Thursday, June 7, 2007

Kate at Home

I couldn't decide which of these pictures to take out, so they're all here...Kate 3 wks. post surgery, at home in the backyard, and gettin' comfortable in her new high chair. Until we go back on a regular diet, there's not a whole lotta eatin' goin' on in that chair, but she did seem to be enjoying some soft scrambled eggs. :)




I love, love, love this picture...her little pink sweater, her hair, the gentle look on her face.







Oooohh! I just wanna kiss that face!







What is this?? LOL!









I look at this picture and I can see her Chinese mother, her father, and even her grandparents looking back at me. I truly wish I had some way to let them know she was well, and loved.






Little cutie baby.









I think this is when I feel "bonded" to her the most, when she smiles at me like this.





No comments: