Monday, March 31, 2008

I Have A New Friend From China!

I have a friend from China whose name is Cheyenne (in the pink). She's 4. Our moms became friends when they discovered Cheyenne and I were from the same SWI (Social Welfare Institute) in China.

A couple weeks ago, Cheyenne's mommy & daddy went to China and brought home her little sister. In China her name was Long Fu Qun. Her new American name is Cassidy. She just turned 3.




This is Cassidy
"talking" to her mom, Tamara. Cassidy speaks Mandarin.



Cassidy and Cheyenne were looking at the picture of themselves on their mommy's camera.



I figured out why Kate does this on the swing (other than it's just fun)...she's not tall enough to get herself onto the swing sitting, so she just leans over it. Pretty funny. :)


A sunny day at the park...life is good.



We're on our way to the park.
Smile Kate! (Cassidy looks suspicious!)









(L-R) Kate, Cheyenne & Cassidy.
3 pretty little Chinese faces.




I just want to tickle all those tummies!



I love this picture of how happy they both look together! Kate definitely has a feeling of security if Ryan is helping her do something.

No comments: