Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend



Dying Easter eggs with my cousins and brothers at Aunt Shannon's house.
























My brothers Ryan, Brendan, Colton and cousin Theodore share in the eye dying.


This 'egg-scooping' thing is kind of tricky...






See Kate, you go like this... you can use a spoon, or just hold it in, but don't put your hand in the dye.

(That's my brother, Bryson)



Well, I'm just gonna do it my way...


Oh, very nice yellow. :)







I'm sure I saw an egg in here!



You're funny Daddy!









That's me and Ryan on the hammock. He's silly!





Here I am with my family at a friend's house for Easter dinner.


The morning after Easter, I came straight downstairs and headed for the baskets on the table.

I signed 'I want candy', but Mommy says we don't eat candy for breakfast. :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heather and Kevin! Long time, no visit- I had a great time catching up and seeing how much Kate has changed. Love all the pictures! Can't believe it's already been a year since we were all in China! Ah, sweet memories! Stop by our blog sometime! Miss Gloria is now 2!!

Alison and Adam

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.