Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's Springtime!

Happy Spring everyone!






My new hat feels funny. Mommy laughed when she tried it on me in the store, and said, "Oh, we gotta get this!"




O.K., I know this is Kate's blog, but look how darn cute & funny Murphy is in this picture! It makes me laugh everytime I look at it! :)

I wish I could see him as a puppy...I bet he was absolutely adorable! We didn't get Murph from the pound until he was about 10 mo. old, and was already a big guy! I can no longer picture our home without him in it.




Say 'Cheeeese' and look at Mommy!

















I love you, Murphy.

1 comment:

Brian and Darin said...

I cant believe that I'm this far behind in your blog! anyway, may have already mentioned this but thought I'd share that we, too, have a Murphy whom we adopted in Sept 2007 from my brother... he's such a sweet boy and I truly can't imagine not having him around!

Kate's beautiful as always! Ok, gotta get back to catching up! :-)