Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gettin' Down & Dirty At The Park

In early September, Kevin's aunts came for a visit from Boston. They're his dad's sisters, Mary Lou and Nancy. Kevin's sister's family, brother's family, our family and his parents all got together at the park. The weather was perfect (and had cooled down a bit, thank goodness). Lots of food, shady trees, and a stream with polywogs. What's not to love?










Here, let me help you get the foil off those brownies...oooh! They look wonderful!





...Mmmm...and delicious! (That's my Grandpa Dick behind me.)




No one's watching...might as well try one of the cookies.









Just kickin' it near the desert table...

Did you need something?




Family and lots of food. Isn't life great?!















Much of the day was spent following Kate as she would saunter off (or run off) to go explore, or follow her brothers.














HI MOM!


















Kevin's aunts, Mary Lou and Nancy. (We just love both of them - they're fun company!)

I'm holding Kate, but she threw herself forward to latch onto her brother's necks! :)




Look how sleepy I am Mom...I need a nap! (...and she did fall asleep within 2 minutes of being in the car!)















I love this big guy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I think you need to come HERE to visit Kevin's aunts- and Gloria =))

Alison, Adam, and Gloria

Brian and Darin said...

I didn't realize you had family here in MA. If you're ever out our way for a visit, we MUST meet in person! We're about 90 minutes from Boston!

Kate's just adorable and I'm so glad to see all the updates lately!

Darin