Monday, October 1, 2007

Kate and Starbucks


Oh my gosh, have you ever heard of this place called Starbucks? My big sister Amanda came down from Seattle for a visit and took me there and she said,















"Uh, yes, we'll have a Strawberries and Cream Frappaccino...extra whip cream, please."












...and I tasted it...









Hold on, just one more drink....



















and I LOVED IT!










It's like a strawberry Instant Breakfast, but all slushy and cold with whip cream.






Yeah baby, now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

This is just delicious. Why hasn't anyone taken me here before?














This is lovely...sitting in the backyard, enjoying my Starbucks drink, with the kids at school. Aaah...finally a chance to relax for a moment.

1 comment:

Brian and Darin said...

I LOVE the last pic! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! :-)