Saturday, February 24, 2007

News of Baby-Kate

Hi! It's about 11:30pm, and I'm SO TIRED, but before I fell asleep, I wanted to let you know that we have an appt. to go the Civil Affairs office tomorrow at 9:30 to get our new little one! The only issue is that our coordinator, May, was unable to confirm the appt. due to Chinese New Year festival this week, so she will call first thing in the morning and make sure that we are still on 'go'. She thinks it will be fine, but wants to confirm it. Now you know as much as I do! :) and my bed is calling me... Sweet dreams my baby-Kate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you!!! Have a great day tomorrow!
Becky

Anonymous said...

geez your whole time thing is very confusing.
I have no idea whats going on. So it is 9AM tomorrow? or today?

aahhhh!!
I hope you get Kate tomorrow! Or today!?
<3

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how "Forever Family Day" was for you and if she smiled, cried, was quiet etc. Be sure and tell Liqing "hi" from the Lennard's if you get to meet her today. Who is your guide? Ours was Steve -- just wondering if it's the same one. What hotel are you in?

Tamara Lennard

Brian and Darin said...

We're so excited for you! You must have her in your arms now because it's 10:15 p.m. Eastern time, which is 11:15 a.m. China time if I'm not mistaken! I can't wait to see pics of you holding your beautiful new daughter!

Darin

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for all of you. My girls have seen me looking at the blog and like to see pictures of Kate. Good luck!
Stacey

Scott said...

I hope everything is going well and it did turn out to be "Gotcha Day" and she is now in your arms as it is almost 1pm China time on Sunday. I know it is a very emotional day for all of you. Congratulations!

Joyce Kobayashi