Friday, April 3, 2009

Me and Colton




I saw Colton in the backyard with Kate on his back, running around the sidewalk. Kate was just laughing, and waving her arms in the air.
"Come here and let me take a couple pictures of you guys." Well, a couple turns into eight, and I couldn't decide which ones to delete, so they're all here. Colton and Kate are definitely buddies.




Colton reads Kate books and puts her to bed sometimes (especially when Mommys' really tired), and he likes to cradle her like a baby and hold her on the couch.

He has a way of letting her know she's loved....even when he may get frustrated with her, she knows he still loves her very much.


I have a picture of Kate when we had been home from China for about 10 minutes, and Colton is holding her. They're both smiling...Kate looks secure, and Colton looks ecstatic. I should've taken that as a sign!




No comments: