Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kate Dressed For The Morning


Kate on a preschool morning.

Two mornings a week Kate has preschool, and Mom cleans house (yay), and two mornings a week she has speech, and Mom goes to the boys' school (5min. away) and works in their classrooms for an hour. One morning a week we're free agents until we pick Ryan up at lunch time.

It was such a hot week in early October, it felt like summer all over again. Actually, it was hotter than summer had been, so I was trying to keep her hair off of her neck. For some reason this picture looks cool outside, but you could tell in the morning, it was going to be a blazing hot day (and it was!)

This is the first time I've braided Kate's hair, and she smiled and signed 'pretty' in the mirror. Then we turned on the TV to the new, very cute cartoon 'Ni Hao Kailin' about a little Chinese girl and Kailin has her hair the exact same way. Kate did notice her hair!

My sister-in-law laughs that I iron Kate's clothes. I know, I laugh back, I don't even iron my own clothes unless I absolutely have to, but with her clothes, it never seems to be a burden.

No comments: