Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not feeling too hot


Did the flu hit your house? Well, it definitely made the rounds at our house! First one down was Colton, then Kate, then it hit Mommy. Yikes!! It was the ol' fever-and-you-feel-like-you've-been-run-over-by-a-truck, kinda flu, with a terrible cough. Once hit, you were down for a good 5 days.

I gave Kate lunch and turned on Dora the Explorer for her. I went to make Ryan's lunch, and came back to Kate asleep, with her forehead resting on a banana.





Coming to momentarily...






...and, then...out again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Heather...
So good to hear from you!
Sure miss all of you guys, but we have made a new home here, and we just love it. Thanks for sending me the photos of me from La Jolla Shores, yea, I remember that day, it was fun. Kate sure is cutie! I know how you are with kids so I know she will be very happy.
Here is my e-mail catta1974@gmail.com send me a note. I don't have a lot of photos of me, but maybe next time we go camping or something I will Mikaela take some.
Take care and hope to hear from you soon! Catherine (in Washington)