Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving at Kate's school

Hey Kate, you look so cute, let me take a picture of you outside. And then the sillies start.




I have about 5 or 6 pictures of her being a goober, before I got one of her just standing still and smiling!










Kate at her Thanksgiving "feast". It doesn't change much from year to year...chicken dinosaurs, a small muffin, fruit and apple juice. But everyone is in a festive mood and happy.



One of the moms has a bakery business and makes the kids cookies. Kate is holding up her turkey cookie that she already bit the head off of! :)






Kate (4 1/2) and Mommy.









Now we need some playground time to burn off the sugar and the wiggles!






I love this picture...her face reminds me of her as a baby/toddler, and I love the look of excitement.






The playground is covered with big shady trees, and is a very pleasant place to be.





















Hi Mommy!








After we sign her out, Kate often asks to go walk on the bridge, that goes out over the stream. I said 'yes'.
We used to bring Murphy, but a while back Murphy tinkled on some kids shoes (while he was wearing them) through the fence, so now he waits in the car, much to his dismay.









I love you sweetheart.
I'm Thankful for you!

1 comment:

Uma Uthra said...

so sweet... luv u kate............. u're sooooooo cute..