Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Night Mommy

A couple days after Kate's comments about China, Kate woke up with a bloody nose, then came in my room.(She gets bloody noses a lot when it's dry out.) I decided to migrate downstairs because someone (who shall remain nameless) was snoring. Kate of course followed suit.

She was wrapped up in a cozy blanket at one end of the couch, and I was on the other.
"Oooohh Mommy. I like this...I'm all snug-uly, bug-uly!
I love you Mommy...and Daddy.
You make my heart happy."

"You make my heart happy too, Sweetie."

It's 4:00 in the morning and I'm sooo sleepy.
Just as I'm drifting off, I hear a whispered,
"I'm glad God picked me out for you."

"Me too. I'm glad God picked you out for me too.
Night little girl."
"Night Mommy."

8 comments:

Chris said...

Oh Heather....
Her sweet little comment brought tears to my eyes!!!!

What a tender moment!

Kaleena said...

awww
that is such a tender moment - thanks for sharing

Kaleena said...

So I just sat here and read your entire blog, I just couldn't stop! May our Father in Heaven bless your family always ^^

Rose D. said...

amazing. Thanks so much!

Bethany said...

My little sister, who we adopted from China, gets bloody noses a lot too. I wonder why that is. So strange. She grew out of 'em, because she's 14 now and rarely has them anymore, but I remember she used to have them almost daily.

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes

manda said...

thats my little sis. gets the sweetness from me :)

yh said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures nike
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures puma
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace