Sunday, October 25, 2009

Autumn


It's that time again...pumpkin time. It was so close to Halloween, that we snuck and took the guys out of school to join me and Kate at the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful day.



Ryan, Kate and Colton with their chosen booty.












Ryan inevitably confiscates my sunglasses whenever we come here, it's so bright!












Ryan and Kate both asked (actually, begged) to right the ponies, so here we are. :)



Two years ago when we came here, Kate was very afraid of the ponies. Not now!!
Kate and Ryan checking out small farm animals.














Kate-4 1/2, Ryan-6 and Colton-11 on a pretty day.























Ryan thought he looked very cool as the fat farmer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! My sister-in-law Julie just told me she meet you at a ball game. We are also adopting from China and I love to read other people's stories!

We are members of FCC San Diego and we will be at the New Year's party on the 27th of Feb. If you are members, maybe we will see you there.

I blog at

www.suaviloquy.blogspot.com