Monday, January 12, 2009

A Sweet Face


Kate is sitting next to me right now...she points to this picture and says, "That me! That me! I cut my hair."
Yes, I know you cut your hair.




My sister asked Kate "What did your Mommy do when you cut your hair?"
Everyone started laughing. Yup, that was pretty much how I looked!








There's a lady at church who always smiles when she sees me coming, knowing I have more clothes & shoes that Kate has outgrown. She volunteers at a community service agency that gives the clothes to families that are really in need. Kate grows so fast that she tends to outgrow her clothes long before they look worn.












A sweet smile. Sometimes I have a glimpse into how Kate will look as an adult, and wonder if she looks very much like her Chinese mom or dad.



Okay, I just had to throw this one in.
We thought we were going to lose Murphy in January. Turns out he had a tumor on his liver. A shaved front leg, a shaved tummy and lots of moolah later, Murphy's tumor is only a bad memory, and he looks younger than he has in a long time. Good dog, Murphy. You're a good dog.

No comments: