Saturday, December 20, 2008

Can You Say Tiger?





Kate and I were waiting outside the portable classroom for her speech and language therapist to arrive, so I decided to use the few minutes to work on her latest goal...the 't' sound.







Kate, can you say tiger? T...T...t-i-g-e-r?
Kate replies puh, puh
No, tiger...Tuh...Tuh...tiger.
She tries again...thu...thu.........lion.

I started laughing, and hugged her. "Oh you smart little cookie!"
She may have trouble making certain sounds, but there is a smart kid inside there!! Way to think outside the box, Kate! :)







I laughed to myself all the way out to my car, and immediately called Kevin (and maybe a few other people) to tell him about how cute and funny Kate was!

1 comment:

Sana Hurzuk said...

Kate is looking so adorable in the black sweater and red skirt!!