Monday, August 11, 2008

Rock Creek, Mammoth


Mommy, Ryan and Kate at Rock Creek. It turned out to be a bit more of a hike in than we had thought but was so beautiful, we were very glad we had made the trek.



So I go into this t-shirt shop, and there is my picture on a magnet! This picture, with the same perspective, and it looked like the same season. The magnet is now on my fridge, and has the words 'Rock Creek' written on the grass.

This trip made us realize we need a new, (faster) camera with a wide angle lens on it! :)





Kate and Ryan are very close, and look to each other as playmates and friends, and for security. Kate will do whatever Ryan tells her to do, and she copies him often...(which may not always be what you would want her to do!)



Mom and Dad.
Check out how clear the water is! I kept visualizing myself in the water on one of those floating pool lounge chairs! Sweeet! It was so peaceful there.




Kevin showing Ryan how to fish. I think Ryan was just happy holding the fishing pole!







Okay, everyone smile and think
'Christmas card photo!'



This picture cracks me up. It was taken by Ryan (as you can probably tell be the perspective). I am saying 'can you see my hands?' Kevin says 'can you see my eyes in the viewfinder?' If we would have just put our silly hands down, it would have been a great picture!











Kevin and Brendan fishing. If you double click on this picture, you can even see Kevin's line being thrown out. (Then just hit the 'back arrow'.)
This is my new computer-screen saver!

No comments: