Monday, April 16, 2007

Life With Brothers







Hanging out with my brother Brendan in his room.

















I'm very tired. Kate falls asleep every night by pulling a blanket over her head. Mommy goes in to check on her and pulls the blanket off her face.












DARTH KATE






Are you watchin' my moves?










You do not know the POWER of the cute side!...cute in pink, that is!







Our backyard was having a very photogenic day! Colton, Kate...and of course, Murphy.







Darth Kate and Jedi Colton join forces! (Isn't Kate beautiful in this picture?)







Mommy pretends to tickle Kate to make her smile, and Kate pretends to tickle right back! Her shirt says, "Don't tell my parents, but they don't look a thing like me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez Heather you're a dork!(Indeed the power of cute side is strong young padewon.)
Kate is suchhhh a cuutttiee!!
I see a future vader fan.
We can hang, and watch Star Wars.
hawh!
I love it!
<3